Tap monobloc chrome on brass, lever operation and mixer with copper tap tails. HTM64 compliant. WRAS Approved Product.
This remarkable tap which looks just as good in the home, but is specifically designed for medical use. The specially designed spout self-drains when the tap is turned off. This therefore means there is no dead water in the spout to get infected!
- Superior quality and timeless design for prestigious wash areas.
- Single lever mixer tap.
- High quality action can be used with elbows, wrists or hands.
- Ideal for prestigious or heavy traffic commercial, leisure, exhibition, and education or public wash areas.
- Very easy for frail or infirm to use.
- Chrome on brass.
- Copper tap tails supplied in box.
- Includes spray outlet anti splash.
- Water supply 2 inlets hot and cold water.
- Size of connection to water supply - 15mm dia copper pipe.
- Hole in counter: 28mm.
- Counter thickness: 50mm.
- Pressure: 2-6 bar.
Dimensions:- height 275mm, centre line of tap to end of lever 170mm, spout height from deck 50mm, body diameter 40mm.
Tap tails supplied with this product are solid brass / copper and are specifically designed to be in accordance with Department of Health Estates and Facilities Alert Ref . DH (2010) 03 Gateway Ref 14265.
(Non-compliant flexible hose tails are available at no extra cost, please make your request in the notes at the time of purchase).